I'm not crazy photo: I'm not Crazy... s.gif

Friday, February 21, 2014

It's all still slow

Since I'm still getting into the hang of this writing thing with so many changes happening I still haven't done pictures. We hardly take pictures now. And the few that we I hardly have time to upload to my little laptop. Or many it's laziness but I surely prefer sleeping.

It's friday and I'm relaxing. It has felt like such a long week.

Danny got an award for doing better in school and well in Math. So proud of him, he can go to Shakey's Pizza for a personal pizza. Very happy! The only thing was he was so tired last night so he started acting up. I think that really got to Johnson. I know they were both very tired. I was too and it was tough but I think Johnson got very upset. Last night he went to talk to Danny and came back upset. I don't know how bad the convo or if Danny said something offended or what. But, Johnson came back overwhelmed and said, "you go talk to him!" And he left. I guess he went for a drive. I went to ask Danny what happen and talk to him and he said nothing. Johnson hasn't talked about it and doesn't want to because he ignores my questions.

I don't know. Maybe he nice time to rest and relax by himself. I think tomorrow I'm going to take danny to his catechism class and go chill somewhere. Then once Danny is out I'm going to go to the swapmeet with danny and have some mommy son time. I think Danny needs that also. We're always so tired from work that we haven't had too much time to pay attention to him. We're all overwhelmed and God know I need a huge break too but this is why I started writing. I use to be trapped and stuck and didn't have much of an outlet and well writing sure keeps me sane. I don't feel as crazy anymore. I think Johnson should do the same. I think he would relax a bit.
He's a patient person but he's finally peaked. I don't want him to build resentment. I guess I think I've pushed him as well. He's meaner and he doesn't even realize it. Yesterday I asked him to put lotion inmy back and he did and then he put the cold bottle on my back after a few complaints... I jsut stop moving and didn't say anything ... I couldn't let it but cry. I felt hurt.

Anyways... I feel better writing. :) Happiness comes with releasing my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment