I'm not crazy photo: I'm not Crazy... s.gif

Sunday, February 28, 2021

1/6 of year 2021

 Two months into 2021, Biden is President, Trump did not get impeached for a 2nd time - our senate is failing us once again, but whatever! 

Was a sad beginning since it was the first time, we didn't start it with my dad but it's ok, he is safe and we are safe as well. Thank GOD! 

Johnson worked so my son and I started the year together, it was nice. HE was only there for a few minutes but he came out to start the year with his mama! Can't ask for more. 

Turned 36, can't believe it, still feel like a child. Still as clueless as an 18 yr old and twice as old. Not a bad day, since it was delayed due to my honey being tired from working at night, he forgot to pick up the cake he ordered, they sang the next day and since it was Friday, they kind of made it a weekend out of it. It was nice to be celebrated more than one day for once. Saturday, I cannot quite recall but Sunday, he took me to pick up food at the place my sister works at in Fontana, Pancho Villa's and we went to her place and hung out there for a little. It was nice to be amongst family., 

Oh, and Mid Jan, I was promoted to Supervisor in my Department. OA Supervisor. Worked hard, after a year and a half, very proud and happy. Its nice to be noticed! But, even with all of this, why must one sometimes still feel sad?! 

(We did cancel Christmas, My Bro and his fam & my sis and her fam got Covid so for safety of all , so sad, we also had to cancel Little Roland's bday) 

We were finally all able to get together for Ariya's, since we were providing the house, it was finally nice to all be together. My princess turned 6. It was cute, she loved it. Love spoiling my kids. I truly feel like I love for them. They all give me a light of happiness, I can't explain! Though my bro with the fam in the car on the way home had some car troubles. Thank God, they all made it safely thanks to Erick, who came to their rescue! I thank thank above enough. 

My sis and fam, bro Orland and family and us, we got together for superbowl. It was a nice evening... 


Been to visit my sis Feb 20th, I need some interaction, She made me breakfast and we went to 5 below, Daiso, Target, a little shopping and errands. It was a nice day. That morning, I discovered a bump in my left leg, close to my feminine area, It's been worrying me but I was on my monthly thing, so embarrassed to get it checked out. Its still there, right now, I know I need to go, it may be nothing and that's what I am praying but, it does scare me. It truly scares me! I need to be smarter to go and stronger to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment