I'm not crazy photo: I'm not Crazy... s.gif

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bugs... Spiders

I seriously don't think I had felt so much small anxiety as I felt last night. Well let me back track a bit, yes I have but I meant with spiders. I know there are bugs outside and well it's nature, right?! It is summer.

When I was a little girl my dad worked on pest control. So I always had the certainty that he got rid of all the bugs. And in all of our houses we have never really had many bugs or if they come in they disappear chortly after. My parents have been out of town with their family and well it's made me go outside less and less. Well my mom manages her plants which I at least have watered and My dad is all over the place outside so there is hardly any bugs... It's not the same. :(

I go outside and there are webs everywhere. Well that's a huge exagerration. They are everywhere but not all over the place... just in many many places. I have to take  out the trash. Spider webs there and in the mail box... *Shivers* Decided to a my phone flash light. There were black widows webbing from the trash can to the recycle one. And I hadn't realized there were so many spiders... the more I saw them, the more I freaked out. I hadn't realized and now I wished I hadn't. I don't even want to go out at night anymore. It's stupid, out there. Now, I miss my parents. The house feels so empty without them and so big.
*sigh* oh well... Spiders just want to live but I think they're the scariest things ever... I don't know why but I hate 'em .... I don't want them close and I can't even kill them because thinking about it (unless it's sprayed) then it freaks me out...

Ant, are the most annoying pests...
Spiders, scariest
roaches, the most disgusting

The 3 things I can't stand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment