I'm not crazy photo: I'm not Crazy... s.gif

Monday, February 28, 2011

Who can love someone who hasn't figured them self yet?

I've been thinking a little more of the last blog or entry that I wrote, whatever you may want to call it, but it's not about race. The only real reason why I wrote about not wanting to date a hispanic male was primarily because I already know their customs... likes and dislikes and the fact that it's mostly their way instead of ours, it's who they are and especially Mexican men... And I am not saying *all* because there are exceptions to the rule everywhere. And I am not closing my door to anybody all I was saying is that I am actually open minded and more now than I use to be. And I know I will never get exactly what I want but I don't think I'm too picky although I am.And I don't want to get  someone exactly how I want them I want them to be who they are and we accept each other for who we are.~SIMPLE~ And even though we all supposedly have little thoughts of the way we want someone to look like, we know that's not going to happen. But, they're more guidelines... and if you happen to get someone with those qualities more power to you...

My Criteria although more guidelines than requirements

1. I love tall men.... I am 5'5" and 3/8ths (or something like that) so any person who is tall so I can wear 3-4 inch heals is perfect. A man 5'10"+ but I definitely prefer the plus.

2. I like that he knows his limits. He knows where he can be crafty, sarcastic, funny or when to be serious. Playful or not. There at times for everything... And we must know when the time is adequate.

3. Someone who is proud of what he does. I like to hear about their job, workers, bosses... People they interact with. A person who enjoys having a conversation about nothing but is open enough to allow me to be apart of their day. What type of a job doesn't matter as long as he is happy where he is going with what he is doing...

4. Their physique- I don't care if they are slim to a lil more to love... but you know even  throughout their  body- proportioned. I am not thin... I am a curvy girl...but I don't see it in a bad way. I think I am proportioned ok...

5. Smart is a must. I love being challenged and I love being wrong but only if I am wrong. I like to be proved wrong so I can fight it to be proved right. I like a mental challenge. It's my excitement.

6. Race doesn't matter, Skin tone doesn't matter, Hair (color, or texture) doesn't matter, Eye color... I'm a sucker for green but it doesn't matter, Big feet- big hands... don't matter... size wont matter....

7. Personality- yea I need a stronger one. I've always been a lil shy so someone to bring out my wild side... or someone to tame the small wild side I do have. Open minded willing to have fun or willing to be a little different at times. Flexible.

I guess in general we all have our likes and dislikes... It's so weird because when I was little I use to long to have a boyfriend and even then i had my requirements but my first fit them in a different way. But, to be honest now that I think of it... he fit my 7 generalities of what I look for in a man. And, he didn't work for me. And, not that I wonder with him specifically because I know he is happy now which makes me happy... and he's way in the past. What I actually wonder is if I do something wrong or if I am not the right person for anybody. I guess we all have our doubts you know. It's not like I am asked out much... I would say rarely ever to none is accurate. I guess it's something that I have always wondered. I know when I was young i had so many insecurities and sure there are reason's why I can now but not as much as I use to when I was little.

I had my closest friend in the world ask me... "Do you look at yourself in the mirror?" And well of course who doesn't... and she says..."what's wrong with you, you're beautiful. Stop putting yourself down"  And I thank her for making me feel good. There are time when I do look at my self and feel confidant and I take a pic... to keep it... lol then other times I take the pic and it doesn't come out the way I see it... and I look again and I don't see my self. That's when I doubt me and agree with all those who would never even look at me. I wonder why the mirror doesn't show what I see... you know. And then I come to a realization that the way I am looking at myself at that moment is reality and that's how other's see me... And that where it ends because at that point I realize that I don't want someone if I can't look at myself and feel beautiful anymore. How can someone love someone who hasn't figured out how to love themselves? Not to mention their insecurities and doubts added to the bunch....

Who can love someone who hasn't figured them self yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment