I'm not crazy photo: I'm not Crazy... s.gif

Saturday, February 26, 2011

why I'm not considering you right now...

Lately, it has come to my  mind that I would rather date outside of the hispanic race. I am Mexican-American (well mainly Mexican because both my parents were born in Mexico and well I was born in the United states)... not that I have anything against them, I don't but it seems as though regardless if they're not stereotypical ; I just don't think I can handle their drama. And that's not to say that other races don't have the same issues but we're all different especially how we're brought up.

I don't know if lately I've been a little bias but it feels as though I am more willing to accept somebody else doing something than a hispanic male at this point. I have always attracted more hispanics and blacks in general but never dated a black guy although dated a guy who only dates black girls in general, he has a lot a black male friends. 

It's not about being treated right or a sweet guy but sometimes there are things about a person that just turns me off... and lately it feels like anything a Hispanic guy does or say.... makes me turn the other way. I don't know why yet.

Ok, so there is this guy and I'm going to call him X... He's a real nice guy, gives me all these compliments... okay so he's a little sweet. He works, that's fine. He's not a big looker but whatev that doesn't matter... Something does spark off when I remember a long time ago he said something about getting really angry at his ex... for something like an abortion. Okay, understandable... I am pro-life myself but the anger spell... ok, so we're not talking as in talking but I know he's been like a lil interested in me for months...  Many times we chat on he has talked about drinking and how it doesn't effect, well we all know that no matter what alcohol causes secondary effects no matter what. Okay, so we all like to drink a lil sometimes and not only Hispanics do it obviously many people can have drinking problems. He has talked about drugs... one time he did meth while he was working because he would work 12 hr shifts and wouldn't sleep... he said something about a joint from last night. I don't know but that just doesn't seem appealing... A person who likes to drink a lot and does drugs on occasion... that wont go very well when you're older. Habits are  tough to break. My mom has issues with the fact my dad drinks and they've been together for 26 years since they were 22.And my dad is not an alcoholic... he never comes home drunk or is tipping over that way. She just gets mad because it's a bad habit. I guess I see somebody and analyze the possible outcome of the future, kind of like in the movies, where you see yourself dirt poor with a million babies and unhappy, lol I know drastic right?

I know not all people are like this but it seems like either those types of people want  somebody like me and want to try or maybe I'm looking in wrong places... Actually I'm not really looking yet. And most are just high school graduates and there is nothing wrong with that... at least they finished high school. But, in reality I would like someone who is willing to bring more to the table. Someone with at least a Bachelor's like me. Or at least a little extra education. It's not that having a high school degree isn't enough or they're not worthy but sometimes they have this inep perception of life. I mean there are people I would make exceptions for trust me but when you go to college you change your views on life... you're a more rounded person in general. And you're not literally stuck in this bubble. Well I want to know they can handle challenging me mentally so we can actually talk about politics, religions, issues around the world. I would love the whole image of sitting in the table in the morning with coffee and reading the newspaper or even watching the news before he goes to work and I go to work and take my son or more to school. I don't know... I guess I am dreaming.

What I have noticed about a  few hispanics though is a draw back... their mentality and their ego feel challenge therefore coming out with this alter ego bigger than their head trying to take over the world which we all know some hispanic girls wouldn't take being their own personal slaves... lol. (Some have bigger egos after College, and some learn control)

Anyways, so that's why I had been thinking about the possibility of dating others. I mentioned this to my brother last night. And he was like, "that's all on you" and I looked at him like if his answer was against what I was trying to tell him and he responds "No, I think you should do it, Hispanic guys are dicks" lol

I guess, once everything is  more settling in my life I will have the opportunity to meet more people in work environment. But, I have recently have had a more curiosity towards the Asian persuasion lol. Some are really cute, smart but have different insecurities. I don't know this has just been in my mind and lost total interest in hispanic... nothing against you personally. I mean this goes towards everybody. I don't need this guy who is super demanding... I know I can multi-task and get everything that needs to be done, hey a plus that I know how to cook and love learning new dishes and different types of food. Completely open... and well and other things I am not about to mention right now. But, Anyways I know we don't always get what we want or need in life but there are people who just fit but we don't know it because they don't mention. Of course that would defeat the purpose of actually getting to know a person. A complete party person eventually wants to even settle down when they r4ealize they're getting older and still don't have a companion but not all of them. I haven't been one to be in many scenes but someday... who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment