I'm not crazy photo: I'm not Crazy... s.gif

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sunday Park

Johnson and I decide to take Danny to the park after I had done some prepping for the tamales I was going to make. And, before it was time to go to church where my mom and grandma had been the whole weekend. It was humid, semi hot and the sky was threatening it was going rain but it was the first time danny had asked to go to the park. I had been asking him to go for quite some time. It worries me when he doesn't want to leave the room but I know it's so darn lonely in Apple Valley.

Anyways, So we went to the park we kicked a ball around because the was the whole motive of heading to the park for Danny. We have a lot of space here as well but we have dirt and who doesn't like the green fresh look of a park. We had fun and I even fell flat on my back ... hilarious times. We enjoyed kicking the ball, talk about a simple way to feel like a child again. Well, Danny got tired of kicking the ball and so decided to take the ball to the trunk which was fine and he was being responsible for the ball to be put away.

They go play in the swings, in the monkey bars... you know two boys just monkeying around. The way ilove to watch them. I enjoy them.

I'm wearing my hair up in one messed up bun, no make-up but I was wearing shades so it didn't matter. I was just silently watching my boys and occasionally seeing my phone: facebook, instagram. Then this black man walks by on his phone. And I thought nothing of it. The city has a lot of white and black descendants and everybody is friendly most of the time, I'm Mexican so our radar is sharp when you know people are being a little racist because it happens. Well not that great of one since people get pretty obvious.

He's on his phone and I'm on the bench table, facing the park and my back to the parking lot.while he's walking to the left  Then he asks, "You alone?" And of course I say "no" ... I say "I'm here with my son and my boyfriend." He tend to stop asking questions after that, well  usually right? I don't know myself but I'm assuming. He walks walk back to my right hand side. Then he looks at me and he says, "That's your boy?" And I say "Yes, he's my boy." "And that's you boyfriend?" "Yes" "If he his?" And I say, "No, it's from a relationship gone wrong." and he walks to the left again. Still he seems on his phone, which is weird because I don't think he was ever talking, or who the heck knows.

Then he walks again to the right in a much slower pace and looking right at me, licking his lips. I swear I hadn't felt this violated in many years since I was like 13 and so insecure and use to hear so much "cat calling." It felt like he was undressing me with his eyes and it felt truly uncomfortable. He walks back to his car which so happens to have been this gold colored mini van. And he gets in and starts to drive in the parking lot to the exit. I felt so relieved to see him leave. A big, huge, sigh of relieve was exhaling from my body when I see him put his right hand turn when I see his van back up again. All I should think was "Shit, I was almost in the clear." I swear I hadn't felt this uncomfortable in a while. Now, I know how hot girls feel 24/7 and I'm happy I'm not one of them. I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure, the looks, and much less the attention.

I heard him get out of his car. Then I heard him pass right behind me but I wasn't going to turn. I figured that if I didn't turn he wouldn't talk to me and I can just concentrate on looking at Johnson and Danny play in the pay ground. I hear him walking pass again behind. And he taps me in the shoulder and says, "This is for you."
"Ok, thank you." He goes. And I open this little piece of paper.

"Carry
323-***-****
call me :)~ "

And I signal Johnson 5, as in it was 5 more minutes but he thought it was 5pm. Which is was okay with me.They got ready to leave.

As much as it was flattered to receive a number from a complete stranger I leave much more happier having a man in my world that loves me, respects me, and I know what he likes and he knows what I like. I thought about the potentials of ever having to think about dating another person and it's not something that I would ever want to do voluntarily. Of course, I'm not going to call his man, ever. I guess he can dream right. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment